29 April, 2012

{this moment} Learning to Quill! :)

I just realized that life is too short to be doing the same, old things everyday. So I'm going to try something new every week! And I want to preserve the moments happening during the week, which I feel are great memories. :)
I hope I can do this for the rest of my life.. :)


"A Friday ritual. A single photo - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember" - SouleMama


 This is the very first card that I quilled for my mom! :)



I hope you enjoy this series every Friday just as much as I enjoy doing it! :)



P.S: The idea was taken from a friend, Shachi who in turn took it from SouleMama.
From the coming week, this series shall be done every Friday. Please excuse me putting up this post on Sunday. 

Finally, a huge thanks to Preeti Shenoy for inspiring and motivating an impatient person like me to try quilling! :)
I'M LOVING IT! :D

Love and hugs!

4 comments:

  1. ooh awesome! I really want to try my hand at quilling...hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shachi! :)
      Try it.. It's such an awesome stress buster :)

      Delete
  2. The card looks so good! I mean, too good for your first attempt! :)

    And this Friday post thing sounds so interesting! I'm sure more bloggers would want to do this.. spread the word! (I would do this too, linking back to your post, when I'm back to blogging after the 'exam' break :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashna!! :)
      I'm looking forward to your Friday post now!!! <3

      Delete