13 May, 2012

{13 May} Currently Loving. :)

This is a series that I'm going to do every Sunday, where I will put up photos of the things that I'm in love with at the moment. This series is inspired from Rati's blog. :)

#5: Wooden bangles
I just can't seem to get enough of these! I love how chic and elegant they look and how they instantly perk up every outfit! :)


#4: Retail Therapy (yes! you read it right! :D)
Shopaholic. Sucker for clothes, skincare products, stationery and books. :D


#3: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice-cream
This is the second yummiest ice-cream I have EVER tasted! The first is Double Chocolate from Haagen Dazs!


#2: Writing My Book (currently working on it!)
Stay tuned to know more about this! :)


#1: Lone time
Everybody needs time off to think through their problems, set goals, sweep off past memories and to dream about the future. Cause nobody knows you the way you know yourself. :)


Hopefully, from next week, I shall be clicking my own pictures! :) Just wanted that push to start this series. :)

I hope you all enjoy it and I'd love to know what your currently loving! :)

A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MUMMIES OUT THERE! :) *hugs* YOU GUYS ARE IRREPLACEABLE!

I  Love You Mom! :)

P.S: A special Mother's Day post coming up! :)

Hugs!

And a very Happy Birthday to my most favourite cousin brother, Balaji! :) Love you!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice idea:)
    We should look at the best things that have happened to us in the last week. Remember the moments that made us smile. Loved your post.
    Have a nice week ahead.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      A nice week to you too. :)

      Delete
  2. Love that quote...and you are already working on your book? way to go chica...very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shachi! :)
      Will update you with the details soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post!!! I love bangles too, wooden and different kinds of colorful ones! :)

    And lone time too! There's nothing like having time for yourself. It feels so good to know you're working on a book! Good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashna! :)
      I'm quite a 'wooden freak'! Anything wooden tempts me so badly! :D

      Delete