14 August, 2012

Blogathon Post #13: Do you realize love after it's gone?

It was expressed,
In words and actions,
But hardly did I ever recognize it,
Value and appreciate I did,
But never understood how much it meant to me.

Chocolates and flowers,
I love you's and I miss you's,
Never did I pay much heed,
Till one day they ceased to be heard from you.

I don't know where things went wrong,
I don't know how to express my love for you,
I wish I could show you how much you mean to me,
But I don't know if a simple hug would do.

I love you in every possible way,
More each day,
Never move away from me,
Always this relationship,
I want to sustain,
For you are in my every happiness,
A pillar through every trouble,
And yes indeed,
My realms of perfection.

7 comments:

  1. This poem tugged my heart.... bringing back memories of a bygone era... :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written, AaeKay :)

    "For you are in my every happiness,
    A pillar through every trouble,
    And yes indeed,
    My realms of perfection."

    Loved these lines the most :)

    ReplyDelete