04 August, 2012

Blogathon Post #3: The Joy Of Being Loved.

Fill me with warm emotions,
Wrap me in a blanket of joy,
Cuddle me tight,
Make me feel loved,
For my heart is a field,
Sowing seeds of the love you bestow on me.

Entwined hearts,
Knitted hands,
Silent charm,
Euphoric moments,
Experiences buried deep within,
Make me feel loved.

Squabble we do,
Nothing short of blows,
Arms folded across the chest,
Expressing displeasure,
Non-agreement,
But never did that make me feel unloved.

For ye are the one who fills my heart,
With happiness and joy,
Love and affection,
In turn making me feel loved.

Never once did you act,
In a way that would hurt me,
Never did you pierce my chest,
With unruliness or tactless language,
Consider you do my every emotion,
My heart you hold like a charm,
For the way you treat me,
Is like a princess,
Like a fragile glass that is priceless and precious,
Any heights you ascend to make me feel loved.

For love, my dear,
Is delicate,
Brimming with sentiments,
Passion and ardor,
Dedication and idolization,
Adoration and devotion,
Tenderness and warmth,
Compassion and benevolence,
Altruism and concern,
Inclination and disposition,
Zest and zeal,
Proclivity and predilection;
But to me, my darling,
Love is..
YOU and ME,
Surrounded by the credence,
That till eternity,
We will feel loved by the mere presence of each other.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...soul stirring and utterly romantic ;)

    Loved these lines the most:

    YOU and ME,
    Surrounded by the credence,
    That till eternity,
    We will feel loved by the mere presence of each other.

    ReplyDelete