09 August, 2012

Blogathon Post #7: A Quote.



"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind."

Words motivate, they form and break bonds, they enhance the value of life. A few kind words have the potential to turn a person's life around. To cure bipolar depression and suicidal tendencies, the hope and faith required to live life is restored using words. The worth of a person's life is determined by the words he uses in his everyday life. If his words contain kindness, spread happiness and love, inspire and motivate, he has lived a life useful to people. Words can make or break a person. Choose your words carefully, for they form your sentences. Your sentences form your character, which makes you the person you are. Thus, words are definitely the most precious possessions humanity will have for eternity.

What are your thoughts on the quote? I'd love to know!


P.S: Nope, I didn't miss the blogathon. I reached home at 9pm, cause there was so much traffic. Four hours of travel in my dingy, college bus made me numb and tired as hell. So I got up at 3:30am to post! Wow.. I have a lot to complain about! My life is just.. weird. And sad.

 

2 comments:

  1. Very true. Our words do have the capacity to make or mar us. It can hurt someone badly while it can make someone feel very precious and loved. Words are so powerful!

    BTW, superb dedication. Hats off to you, I don't know if I will ever be able to pull out a blogathon on a daily basis!! :D

    Hope you are better now healthwise...take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much Me! :)

      I am recovering, just tired. Thanks for asking! :)

      Delete