31 October, 2012

55 fiction.

Arup and I were standing in the balcony, enjoying the sight. It was breathtakingly stunning.
Its structure, sporting a new trend, yet looking very beautiful. Arup pointed in the same direction and said, "I love the looks of that one, I've never seen one looking so unique and amazing."
He was absolutely right. It was the color of grass and a shade of yellow so unique, that I couldn't instantly identify it. It was transparent and reminded me of stained glass windows.

Aaaaaaaaah, the joys of watching colorful umbrellas during the monsoon.



5 comments:

  1. Whoa what a twist ;)

    That was the last thing on my mind when I started reading it!!

    You need to be rechristened 55 fiction queen now I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you liked the twist! :D

      Wow that was SOME COMPLIMENT!! :O :))

      <3 :*

      Delete
    2. seriously me too never thought of umbrellas..lol

      and i too agree she is amazing at 55 fiction :)

      Delete
    3. Hello, I have given you an award on my blog. Please accept. It's very fun and interesting!!
      http://beautyrushwithash.blogspot.in/2012/10/leibster-blog-award-by-shoppingstyle.html

      Delete
    4. Haha thank you very much Ashwathy for the compliment! :)

      Will check out the link now..

      Delete