02 November, 2012

55 fiction.

I couldn’t decide what to do. I didn’t know what was the right thing to do. Life had played many harsh jokes on me. I had ceased to mean anything to those I loved. The man whom I so dearly loved didn’t recognize my love. Life was cruel to me.
The tring of my phone broke my string of thoughts. It was Jason.

"Hey Isha, hope you're doing good. I was wondering.. if we could meet up for coffee tomorrow if you're free."

I stepped off the parfait wall and smiled. The sun shined on my face. Life was starting to get better.




  Jason's dialogue courtesy: Akhil Nair (thank you!) :)



11 comments:

  1. :')

    This is all that I can say...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when it appears all wrong, right things start. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so true!! :)

      Thank you for your kind comment!

      Delete
    2. And oh thank you so much for following my blog!!

      Delete
  3. Perhaps this is one of the best feelings in the world! Very aptly transcribed AaeKay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachit! :)
      Totally love all your comments!!

      Delete
  4. awhh.. that happy feeling one get once you see something positive after all negative happenings..
    nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's what is amazing about life. It has it's own way of bringing us happiness when we least expect it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. Uncertainty definitely adds to the beauty of life. :)

      Delete