03 November, 2012

A month's break. :(

I'm going to be taking a writing break for a couple of days from today. My semester exams are just round the corner! I have six exams that will be happening through the whole of November. As much as I would like to blog everyday, it seems like a Herculean task. Covering 30 units in a month, each unit spanning 200 pages and 'n' number topics makes me feel like I want to faint!
I'll be checking out all the wonderful posts by my dear blogger friends. :)
But writing on my blog is not really going to happen till I get inspiration and time on my hands. If I write now, I'll have to write out only my anxieties and how stressed out I am!

P.S: This is applicable for all three blogs of mine.

So till I blog again next time,

Take care,

Love and happiness,

15 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the exams. Do well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best!! :)

    Take care and come back soon .

    P.S: Will miss your lovely posts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Me!
      Touched by your LOVELY comment! :*

      Delete
  3. Till then we'll read your previous posts :P
    Good luck for your exams! I'm sure you'd do well. Most of all, never worry about things as small as exams! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touched by the previous post comment! :D
      Thank you! These exams totally make or break my GPA! :O that's why all this stress!
      Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. All the best for your examz.. your gonna rock your exam. :)
    will miss you... be back with a bang :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaah here you are! I was wondering where you disappeared!
      Will be back soon. Keep missing me till then!! :D :)

      Delete
  5. All the best with your exams. I'll read your earlier posts during this time, and I think it would be applicable to all three of your blogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww thank you Usama! I'm honored :))

      Delete
  6. Nice blog you got out there was reading all your posts
    Will be done by the time u come back ;)

    ReplyDelete