01 November, 2012

Thank you for the Award :))


Thank you.

Thank you for the award, Ashwathy. It's nice to know that people like your work!! :))

Before I can accept the award, I will have to answer some quirky questions that she had asked on her blog. I will also have to pass on the award to as many people as possible!

It's great that I've got my third award! Thank you again!! :)


Here goes my attempt at answering her questions..

1. Where did the name for your blog come from?
I've always wanted people who visit my blog to not end up as visitors. I've wanted them to read and enjoy my work. I've wanted them to remember my blog and come back to it as and when life permits. Hence the name, 'A Blog To Remember'. :)

2. What are five things that are closest to you now?
Five things that I am attached to would be my books, my journal and my blogs. No amount of racking is bringing two other things to my mind! :D

3. Whom did you last message and what?
I haven't messaged anybody for the last two days. Blame it on my semester practicals!!

4. Name one thing that you have/would like to have on your bucket list.
I couldn't bring down my bucket list to specific things in one-liners, that's why I started a separate blog. People who talk too much can't write less huh? ;) But something that tops my list would be my own house with the interiors designed myself.

5. If you become a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A plot, an architect, a civil engineer, build my house, an interior decoration artist and tada! House ready. ;) So.. Which night am I getting my millions? ;)

6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Hands down, home. Wherever my home so happens to be. Home is where the heart is.

7. You are given your birth certificate and a chance to change your name. What would you do, change your name or let it be the same?
Let it be the same. I don't think people who call me with my 'current' name will change to a 'new' name so easily.

8. Imagine someone describing you to a stranger, what would they say?
I have an embarrassing moment attached to this one. It so happened that my mom came to my school looking for me. School had shut down half-day due to the cyclone. My sweet mom had come to pick me up. She had asked a guy whom she knew that I was friends with if he had seen me. There were two people with the same name as me in school. That guy did not know she was my mom and asked her, 'Which one are you asking for? The talkative, hyper personality or the silent chaos creator?' Haha. So now you know how people would describe me! Talkative, hyperactive, can-never-shut-up-even-if-the-world-ends female. :D

9. Morning person or night owl?
I have no clue. I have both my share of days. There are times when I sleep around 6PM and get up by 1AM (like today) making me a morning person. There are also those kind of days where I sleep for four to five hours in the afternoon and stay awake till 5AM. It all depends on when I sleep.

10. Lastly, what would be your favorite honeymoon destination?
A world tour. I'd love to take a year off and travel the world with my better half. A trip to renew hope, taste experience, make memories, feel love and gain spirituality.

Thank you once again! I loved answering your questions. Hope you enjoy reading my answers. :)

I just gave out awards to two people, so I don't know if it is okay to pass on another award to them. If it is, then the Liebster award goes to..

Me of Privy Trifles
Ashna Banga of Pages from a Young Diary
Rinku Moni of MoSaiC


I have no questions to pose to Ashna and Me, as they had just been posed with a couple of questions when they accepted my award. I'd like Rinku to answer the same questions as them. Here it is, hope you enjoy answering them!


#1: Which post that you have written on your blog is your most favorite of all and why?

#2: Which post that I have written on my blog is your favorite and why?

#3: How would you define love, hope, faith and life in a sentence?

#4: What is that one thing that you cannot tolerate in a person?

#5: What defines YOU in one word?

#6: If we were to meet somewhere out of the blue, what would you say to me? How would you identify me, if you had to approach me and confirm that it is AaeKay indeed!?

#7: Do you believe that people are allowed to break your heart in a relationship? (I know we trust them not to.)

#8: What is one thing that you love about yourself? 

#9: How productive are you? What do you follow in order to be productive? (This is because I'm trying hard to become productive; not working!)

#10: How did you come across my blog and what was your first thought about my blog and me?


Congratulations Ashna, Rinku and Me! :))

And once again.. Thanks Ashwathy.



10 comments:

  1. Hello there...... heartiest congratulations for winning award!

    Its been raining awards this month :)

    Thank you so much for this lovely award dear <3

    You don't know how small things like this just brighten my day!

    Take care..hugs to you All the best for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Me!! :)

      You deserve this award and more, more in the future!! :))
      I'm glad I could brighten up your day, even if it is the tiniest bit!

      My semester practicals got over today, two were fab, one sucked totally. Overall not too bad.

      Glad you liked my answers! I totally understand, talkative cannot keep things to themselves (secrets yes!).

      Love you and hugs!! :*

      Delete
  2. BTW forgot to tell you - lovely answers...loved all of them.

    My fav would be your description - #8!

    I being a talkative person love talkative ones as it means they have said everything they felt. No hidden feelings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more!! I'll HAVE to create a thank you post soon now! Thank so much. I love awards, of course I'm accepting it. Thanks! :D

    I LOVE your answers, Abinaya!! Great decision, your name is cute! And LOL! Talkative and hyperactive? Hhaa! Glad to know more about you. :)
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally looking forward to your thank you post! :D
      You're welcome and congrats! You deserve it Ashna!

      Haha I'm so flattered that you liked my answers! :D And that you like my name! :D

      Hugs!

      Delete
    2. Actually i agree with Ashna, Got to know more about you. :)

      Delete
    3. Totally ENJOYED reading your post :)
      And must say i love your blog name,, it always make me remember my fav book..and truly your blog is one of an experiance with beautiful thoughts and writing :)

      Keep writing :)

      Delete
    4. Thank you for the VERY kind words Aswathy :))!
      Highly appreciated. Thanks :))

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the award Abinaya! Loved your frank answers. :D
    I am sure you'll have more awards coming in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete