26 January, 2013

55 Fiction.

I couldn't meet their eyes. I felt like a pest among the flowers. I wasn't needed here anymore. I was not worth it. I brought nothing but embarrassment to my loved ones. I couldn't make my life better and I was feeling like an outcast among my friends. I was always sure that a turning point would come sometime in my life, but now I was no longer sure.

Maybe I was born to be a failure.



P.S: I had a surgery, I failed in things that I shouldn't have failed in and I have exams going on at the moment. I don't know if you'll be seeing much of me around, but yeah, I miss you guys. 



6 comments:

  1. I have gone through this situation....quite many times :/
    but I jump back to normal shamelessly soon :D

    This was nice (as usual) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the comment!
      And as usual? :O Wow :O Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, don't we all know this feeling. :|
    But hey, it's just a temporary one, for sure! :) Things will get better. Very soon! All the best for everything. You have our love and wishes! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to feel not so sure about whether it's a temporary feeling, considering how things have been going downhill as the days pass on.. :|
      Thanks for the good wishes!
      Love you!! :)

      Delete
  3. Never call yourself a failure, never give up on your loved ones or friends. Good things will happen to good people and you are definately one.
    Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful comment. :)

      Delete