12 January, 2013

A New Hobby! :D

 I've become obsessed with making collages. I just can't stop! I think about them when I'm in the shower, during breakfast and whatever time I'm not reading. :D

So I thought I'd put up a few I made up here.. Let me know what you think!










Okay here comes my most favorite one.. *drumroll please* :D



So did you like them? Do you have any such hobby that makes people give you weird looks and say, "Umm.. I'm sorry, but that's not a hobby!"?
 

 P.S: I used Shape Collage and Photovisi to make the collages.


Till next time,


6 comments:

  1. Haha! This is not weird. It's cool! :D
    Those are creative. I have a hard time finding related pictures for my blog posts. Next time onward, I'd ask you to make one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton! :)
      Haha I'd be honored to make collages for you :D!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful collages Abinaya.:) I liked the fourth a lot, it sort of helped me.
    And this looks like an interesting hobby. Delightful, both for you and your readers. ;) Waiting for more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Usama! :)
      I'm glad you liked it. It indeed is interesting. :)

      Delete
  3. arri!(that's a slang i like to use :D) that's so lovely!!
    the messages are beautiful!
    n that is very good of a hobby! keep going :)

    ReplyDelete