30 March, 2013

55 fiction.

Eighty seconds to go! Tick tock, tick tock. A minute to go now. They said it would take only two minutes, but I'm not so sure now. It doesn't look ready yet. It's not going to work out. No no.. Fourteen seconds to go! I think it'll be ready on time. Five, four, three, two.. Wow! It is true indeed!

Two minute noodles, ready to eat in just two minutes, that is if you don't count the time it takes to open the packet and boil the water. :D



P.S: Hello everybody! I'm sorry for disappearing from the blogosphere. Just been through a lot lately and I think I have now bounced back for good! :) I got an award from the wonderful Srishti Singh and I will definitely make a 'thank you' post super soon!




Hope to be here more often,

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha!
    This is a superb come back girl! :D
    It held my curiosity till the end. :)

    You were missed..badly!

    *Make the post soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton!! :)

      It's good to know that I was missed :D BTW superb photo on your blogspot profile :)

      Will make the post soooon :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! This is a funny 55 Fiction post! I was wondering what it might be. Turns out maggi can be cooked in two minutes? Will have to time it myself! :P

    Welcome back! You were missed! <3
    Keep writing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Time it, I'm sure it'll be two minutes ;)

      So happy to be back! Missed you too!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey great to have you back :)

    Hope things are fine and settling down at your end. Take care. Sending hugs to you<3

    BTW, lovely and cute 55 fiction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!! :)

      It's definitely amazing to be back here! Tight hugs to you too!! :)

      Delete