15 April, 2013

Thank you for you. :)

Eternity,
Together,
Forever,
You’re the one I’d like to be with,
Until hell freezes over.

Your eyes,
They twinkle with laughter,
Your lips,
They speak beautiful words,
You’re so amazing,
I can’t help but wonder,
What made you desire me?

Kisses in abundance,
Rib crushing hugs,
Love that is unconditional,
How perfect are we?!

The depth of our love,
We everyday measure,
As deep as lava in a volcano,
As deep as pearls in an ocean,
As faraway as my favorite star,
Infinite it indeed is.

Thank you for being my guiding angel,
Thank you for holding my hand through ups and downs,
Thank you for laughing along,
For sharing my pain,
For lending a shoulder to cry on,
But most importantly..
Thank you for being an inseparable part of me.


10 comments:

  1. Cool poem:) Great to connect with fellow writers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark! :)
      Would love to see you drop by more often!

      Delete
  2. To sum up, Beautiful-emotions-that-overflow-so-beautifully!
    I thought poems should be short and not talk about everything, but I somehow don't want to stop when I'm reading them here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww that's the best compliment I've ever got!! Thanks Ashna :)) *hugs*

      Delete
  3. Beautiful <3

    Touching and romantic...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww ...that's so cute...your love poems are just sooo lovely...fresh..happy..scented...loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadia! :) I'm so glad you love it!!

      Hugs!

      Delete
  5. THE LAST LINE SAYS IT ALL " INSEPARABLE"....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Thank you for the comment!! :)

      Delete