16 April, 2013

Yay! Another award!! :)

After a crappy day, I'm finally on cloud nine!!! My fifth award!!

I won a Liebster award from the super amazing Me!! :))

Me is not only a very friendly fellow blogger, but a wonderful person at heart. Her writings are truly brilliant and her emotional pieces will definitely leave you with tears in your eyes. She has the capability to not only feel what she writes, but to make the reader feel it too. A person who is always there by my side and is only a phone call away in times of need. She gives such sound advice; you'd be stupid not to take it. Her love for life is visible in her writings and the enthusiasm with which she lives her life is indeed astonishing. :) Well, it would have been sad to miss a person as lovely as her and I'm glad to have known her through the blogosphere!



11 facts about myself

- I am a major foodie and love to cook.

- I love reading books, but am very choosy about the books I read.

- I love being impulsive and spontaneous! It makes me feel like I'm living in the moment.

- I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid, but Dad said that pilot was the closest he would let me become.

- I love clothes! Capris, jeans, t shirts, dresses. *sigh* So gorgeous.

- I hate hypocrites and cannot tolerate them.

- I have an obsessive compulsive disorder about organizing things and shopping.

- I want to travel the world.

- I have a bucket list longer than the Nile.

- I'm yet to understand if I'm a morning or a night person.

- I'm the definition of extrovert! I socialize like there's no tomorrow, but I am close to a very few people.



Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging as I needed an outlet to express myself. I write whatever I feel, think and experience.

You are getting an all expenses paid trip for two to a place of your choice. Where will it be and with whom?

A trip with my best friend to Australia :)

Dog or cat? And why?

Both! I love pets.

Half a million dollars for slogging six months a year or a week's peace on the beaches of Bahamas?

A week's peace on the beaches of Bahamas with the best friend. Never say no to vacations ;)

What is your deepest fear?

Being ignored by the ones I love. I'm quite an insecure person and the closer you get to me, the more clearly you can see how vulnerable I am.

How did you propose to your guy/girl or how do you plan to do so?

Marriage is around nine years down the line, but my dream proposal would be one where the guy goes down on one knee on New Year at Times Square (New York) and proposes to me in the middle of the crowd!! The signboards say 'Will you marry me?' and fireworks are bursting and everybody is so awwed by the moment :))

One 'Ctrl+Z' moment of your life? Something you would undo if you had a choice?

Certain toxic relationships that I had with so called friends during my teenage.

Who is the most marriageable celebrity?

SAIF ALI KHAN!! :D Without a doubt!
But crap. He is married, so I'd go with chocolate boy, Siddharth Malhotra! *yum yum*

One thing that can take you to ultimate heights of fame?

Failure, for it shows that one is trying with determination.

Do you follow any sports, team, club or person? Why did this love start?

I've always been a huge fan of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. I've loved Saif right from Dil Chahta Hai and Kareena from Refugee. This love started cause I found Saif's acting to be brilliant in the movie and Kareena has always been amazing in every role and has looked the part. I was probably happiest when they got married! :D

Did you like coming to this blog? And will you come again?

I love your blog and I tell you that at every instance possible!! :) Of course, I'll visit as frequently as possible everyday! :))



Nominate 11 new bloggers.

- Ashna Banga
- Usama
- Rachit
- Sadia Khan
- Srishti 
- Rinku Moni Gogoi
- Sunaina Patnaik

These are the bloggers to whom I'd like to pass on the award! :)

Congratulations! :)

You can answer the questions and thank me for the award on your blog ;)!


I had a great time racking my brains for answers to these questions! Thank you very much Me!! :)


Love,



16 comments:

  1. Hey Congrats!!

    :)

    And thank you so much for all the love, always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the award Me!! :* :)

      You're so lovable hugs!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations dear!
    An award you truly deserve. :)

    Thanks for choosing me for it. That's one happy addition to the at present glum life. :D Thankyou!

    Award post will take little time. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Srish!!

      Hope things get happier on your side soon!

      Take your own time for the post.. :)

      Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations for the award! And thank you so much for nominating me too! :D

    It's absolutely great to know that someone is this much in love with Saif Ali Khan. Well, I am in love with his wife. Looks like we should make a plan to separate them and take the respective halves! ;)

    It's great knowing you. Keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and congrats to you too! :)

      I LOVE SAIF!! From the bottom, deepest corner of my heart :D Yup deal! Sounds awesome! ;)

      Thanks for the comment. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats darling...you deserve it...everytime...:)
    Thanks a lot for considering me for this, cause nobody ever did :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and congrats to you too!! :)

      Delete
  5. Whoa! Amazingly chirpy answers! :D Loved them.
    You know, your answer to the question of how you want your guy to propose you shows what an extrovert you are! ;) I'd go for something where we're alone. In front of a crowd, I might just freeze with shock. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashna!! :)

      Haha I'm a total extrovert :D Haha, I'd freeze with shock anywhere! :P

      Delete
  6. Hey, congratulations for the award. And I totally agree with what you said about Me(though I haven't talked to her in real). She is truly a wonderful person.

    And thank you many many times for the nomination. The questions looked interesting and the answers were even more so. Keep writing.
    God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Usama! :)
      Me indeed is a wonderful person :))

      Thank you again, congrats on your getting the award!

      Hugs!

      Delete
  7. Congrats! Am ur new follower, love your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)

      Glad you love my blog, hope you enjoy reading whatever I pen down!

      Delete
  8. Hey..Aakey..you have been awarded with another Liebster award. Get it from here:http://bluesomeheart.blogspot.in/
    I have always liked your writing. SO this is what you have earned for your awesome creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Thank you so much dear Namrata!! :)

      Delete