09 May, 2013

55 fiction.

He drank water and put the bottle down. I pointed at him, signalling for water. Instead, he put his hand in mine and smiled. I smiled back and said that I had actually gesticulated for water. He laughed and passed me not only the bottle, but a glass as well.


That's the power of communication. It's impossible for even our closest ones to read our thoughts and understand all our expressions. But if we voice our needs and wants, rest assured that most of them will be fulfilled. 

So.. express your feelings and live every moment in those emotions.




8 comments:

  1. So, true.The world despite the adversities, is still a beautiful place to live because of these emotions and lovely moments we share and care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Vandana! :)
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Abhinaya this one is for me! i've recently learnt this... We tend to complain that no one understand me! But how many times do we reflect back thinking that have we been easy so that the opposite person understands us?! It is sooooooo important to voice out for any damn relation to work... and this is not only for love it is for friends as well :)

    Hugggssss:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you learnt it! :) So true what you've written!

      When we don't tend to understand what's going on in our heads sometimes, it isn't fair to expect someone else to understand us. Voice out! I keep saying this to everybody I love. Talk to me and tell me what you feel. If I still don't understand, then it's upto me.

      Tight hugs Vidhi!

      Delete
  3. There.

    http://www.mbaknol.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Airtel-logo-mbaknol.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should totally stop writing and put up pictures saying P.S: I do not endorse this brand/I am not paid to do this nonsense. :D

      Delete