05 May, 2013

55 fiction.

It was the color of skin and it seemed to be all I could look at. It peeped out and was a stark contrast to the color of the clothes she had worn. I wish I could take my eyes off it, but I my mind played dirty games by imagining the treasures that lay beneath it. I wished I could cuddle it, feel it and make it all mine.

If only women knew how to dress without showing what lay underneath, many rapes could be prevented.



P.S: This is exactly what our society believes is the reason for rape - the clothes that a woman wears!!



6 comments:

  1. Very true, our society feels that a woman is responsible for the rape.Everybody has freedom to decide what to wear and what not, there should be no restrictions.
    What is in people's mind we can't change, I think it is all about the social structure and the way an individual is brought up by his family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, beautiful comment. :)

      Everything really depends on the upbringing.

      Hugs Vandana!

      Delete
  2. So true and gross on the part of the society and mind of those perverts too ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said!

      Thanks for the comment Sadia. :)

      Delete
  3. Exactly... I wish we could do something about these thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. but I have no clue what!

      Hugs!

      Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete