09 May, 2013

55 fiction.

I woke up to seeing him stretch in the balcony, taking in the morning sun. He worked out, admired himself in the mirror and when he caught sight of me peeking at him, he flashed his most beautiful smile. He looked like a Greek goddess with the sun rays reflecting off his dusky skin. He curled up next to my legs and gave me a tight hug. Finally, he unraveled the blanket off my body and said, "You're the most beautiful and most compassionate person I have ever known."


My day had indeed started off on a beautiful note.



10 comments:

  1. I don't know about anyone else but I can go to any extend to wake up to such a beautiful morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful site and your 55s are enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Would love to see you more often! :)

      Delete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwww... Like a dream this is! I could give the world to live this!

    ReplyDelete