08 May, 2013

55 fiction.

That smile of his made everything worth it. Our fights, arguments and disagreements all seemed such petty issues, when I saw that radiant smile of his brighten up not only his face, but my life as well. He made my heart glow with content. It reinforced my belief that we would make it to the end, however long forever would be. I knew that I would enjoy every moment of the journey and treasure it with all my life.


Life is really beautiful when our loved ones smile. 

So don't think too much, just spread your lips, flash your teeth and smile!! It makes our world more brighter and a lot more beautiful.



12 comments:

  1. Hmm..smile is the best thing that one can give to others..even animals understands to smiles..nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love smiles!
    And Blogger gives me many opportunities for that. :)

    Keep flashing that smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is like a virtual family here, where we all share hugs, tears, joy and some sorrow!

      Hugs and thank you for this wonderful comment! :)

      Delete
  3. So damn true... At times we think so much just to smile:) small small things that we do at times can be huge positive things for others:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! Sometimes one's smile can brighten up another's whole world and give them hope, if they are having a hard time in life. :)

      Delete