12 May, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! :)

She is an epitome of patience, compassion and love. Someday, when I have kids, I hope I can be as patient as her with them. She compromises on her needs to satisfy my wants. She held my hand and guided me till I was old enough to walk my path by myself. She grew me up into a fiercely independent and a dignified woman. There's never been a day when she didn't have time to listen to my rants or when she didn't give me a helping hand when I needed it. She's taught me a lot of lessons, the most important ones being to never judge others and to always be there for my loved ones. I can say thank you in a hundred languages (using Google translate of course!), but it would still never be enough.

Thank you for choosing to bring me into this world.
Thank you for taking care of me when I was too young to take care of myself.
Thank you for teaching me love, hope and faith.

Mum..

Thank you for everything.

You're my source of sunshine.

I love you, Mum and wouldn't trade you for anything in the world.


Mommie darling :*
Happy Mother's Day!



10 comments:

  1. Lovely and mother;s love is like a fountain that never dries....it keeps flowing on and on............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And what you said is so true!

      Delete
  2. Wow.......... sooooooo cute!!


    Loved this one <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweeet! Mums are real darlings.
    I love my mum very very much. :)

    BTW...You quite resemble your mother. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the first one to say that! I'm daddy's photocopy, except that I have mum's capsicum nose. :D

      Yup they're total dahlings <3

      Delete
  4. Happpyyyy Mother's Day to the most beautiful women in all our Lives! Our best friend, guide, teacher, critic everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful smile! Love this post! Moms are surely the best! :D

    ReplyDelete