05 May, 2013

You are.. my need.

A rock solid support,
One who is always by my side,
Irrespective of whether my decision is right or wrong,
This is what I need.

A teddy bear,
One I can hug at night,
And sleep tight,
This is what I want.

A wonderful communicator,
Someone who listens to me intently,
And understands what I speak,
This is what I need.

Just the way the sun gives to the earth,
Unconditionally,
I want him to love me,
For this is what I want.

Actions that portray true love,
Words that speak love,
Bountiful hugs and kisses,
This is what I need.

Forever in love with me,
Never leaving my side,
Always in his heart,
I wish to be,
For you are whom I need.



 

10 comments:

  1. PERFECT SOULMATE TO CHERISH.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Thank you for the super prompt comment!! <3

      Delete
  2. Aww :)


    P.S: Thank you for passing by my blog! Your comments made my day :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! <3

      I enjoyed reading your blog!

      Delete
  3. awwwww... Yes every girl needs this...and I'm sure you'll get whatever you write! It works like affirmations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! You are too sweet <3

      Delete
  4. Every girl's need...right ?
    Beautiful composition :)

    ReplyDelete