09 June, 2013

Down the Memory Lane. ♥

I would peep into his class and talk to all my seniors, but with my eyes transfixed on him.

I used to get so nervous when I compered, not because of talking in public, but because of how close he sat to me.

We shared a love for public speaking. He was so special to me, but he never knew it. We never spoke more than necessary, but I cared a lot about him. I don't know if he liked me as much, but I know that he enjoyed my company.

I've not seen or spoken to him since he passed out of school, eight years ago, but he is still an integral part of my memories.


For he was my first crush. ♥


P.S: Me's post inspired me to write this. :)



8 comments:

  1. This is a cutely WOW post. :D

    I am in awe of your ability to tell a major part of the story in just a few lines. (thumbs up)

    Crush on a senior? Has it's own charm ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :)

      Has its own charm - oh yes, you're right!! :D

      Delete
  2. Awww this was so damn cute..... <3

    reminded me of the next one I had after that one ;)

    HUGS <3

    P.S: Today I somehow needed vitamin A and the first thing I did was to read the letter you wrote to me. Thanks so much for giving me the much needed dose of Vitamin A :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks N! Hahaha :D Glad I could bring back memories ;)

      Oh my God, you are so very welcome. :) So happy you liked the letter!!

      Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Awww..First crushes are special!
    Really cute post <3

    PS: Hope USA was awesome :)
    xo
    Hopelessly Hopeful
    http://welcometomypartypeople.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Thank you. :)

      Oh yes - it was too good to be true! :)

      Hugs!

      Delete
  4. WOW! This is so romantic and cute.First crushes are first dew-drops on the petals. innocent and pristine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you're right! :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete