26 June, 2013

Meant to grow old together..

Just one look at you and..
I get overwhelmed by the love I have for you,
I drown in your warmth,
And feel giddy when I see you smile,
You have no idea how much I love you.

Your brown eyes,
They sparkle,
When sunlight bathes them,
They twinkle; they speak to me,
Oh dear!
You have no clue how hard I've fallen for you.

Your muscular body,
With which you envelope me,
Leaves me in a trance,
I cannot believe I deserve you,
You have no inkling to the amount I adore you.

Your hands,
As they entwine with my fingers,
As our palms touch each other,
I feel belonging,
I feel loved,
I have a hunch that I fancy you far too much.

Words fall short,
When I try to convey my love for you,
I cannot articulate; I cannot profess,
No matter how much I try,
I fall short;
I love you too much,
Much, much more than I will ever be able to express;
I give to you my heart, body and soul,
For I have faith that our relationship,
Is meant to be,
You and I,
We're meant to get old together,
And wish on falling stars.


4 comments:

  1. Poetic love is always the best! Beautifully expressed AaeKay.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowiee!
    So beautifully expressed. Each word carries profound love with it.
    God bless you, darling! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Srish!! :)

      Keep smiling!

      Delete